- Any person entering the property must immediately register with the Titan business office.
- Titan will require all Dealers to complete registration information and additional information if requested.
- A Copy of the Current State Dealers License must be submitted with all current information regarding registration information.
- The Titan business office must be notified in writing regarding any changes that involve the registration information.
- All dealers must be registered with Titan and have been issued a “Registration Card.”
- All Dealers must use their Registration Card to obtain a Bidders Badge before entering the sales area to transact business.
- No one may use a Registration Card that is not their own.
- Titan reserves right to access credit reporting agencies to obtain and verify credit history.
- All persons on the Titan property agree to abide by all Federal, State, County, and Municipal ordinances and laws.
- All persons on the Titan property agree to abide by all policies, procedures, and decisions of the Titan.
- All Vehicles on the premises of Titan will be allowed to be reviewed by any governmental law enforcement agency.
- Titan reserves the right to refuse anyone the use of its services.
- Titan makes no representations or guarantees regarding any vehicle.
- All transactions are subject to final approval through Titan Management.
- Any disputed transaction is to be immediately reported to the Titan management.
- Titan reserves the right to search any package or vehicle entering or exiting the property.
- Titan Auto Auction makes no guarantees regarding the mileage of vehicles.
- Any Dealer or agent causing damage to a vehicle or the premises will be liable for the cost to repair all damages.
- Titan assumes no liability for physical damage to vehicle, theft of contents or the vehicle, or any general liability while vehicles are being bought, sold or on consignment.
- All persons who are Buyers, Sellers or Consigners, their agents and guest, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Titan and any of its agents for any liability or claim.
- Bidder Badges and Guest/Driver Badges will be displayed in a visible manner at all times.
- The auctioneer will not acknowledge or accept bids from anyone who does not have a visible Bidders Badge provided by Titan Auto Auction.
- Titan will not be responsible for any statements or representations made by a seller, third party or consignor.
- Only announcements made publicly by the auctioneer, on behalf of the Seller, will be deemed valid.
- All transactions must be paid for no later than 12 noon on Tuesday after the auction has ended or a late fee will be assessed. No exceptions.
- To ascertain and represent that the vehicle is in a condition safe for driving on public streets. If the vehicle is not safe to be driven on public streets, the Seller must disclose the relevant facts before the vehicle can be sold.
- To provide Titan a marketable title which is free and clear of any liens or encumbrances within 21 business days of the date the vehicle is sold. And to assist Titan in obtaining a duplicate title should for some reason the title be lost.
- Agrees to pay Titan their fees for all vehicles that are returned because the title is not clear and marketable.
- Agrees to pay Titan their fees for all vehicles returned and arbitration fees against the Seller.
- The seller agrees to pay all reasonable transportation charges.
- The correct description, mileage and condition, including any relevant information regarding the vehicle.
- Deployed or missing air bags.
- Frame damage and/or repaired frames.
- Police cars, taxi cabs, rebuilt units and theft recovery vehicles.
- Any vehicle listed as “Major Damage Loss.”
- Re-assigned identification numbers.
- Vehicle missing or altered factory emission equipment.
- The true correct odometer reading.
- If the vehicle is not safe to be driven on public streets, the Seller must disclose the relevant facts before the vehicle can be sold.
- Inspect vehicles before the sale begins.
- It is the buyers’ responsibility to ensure that the miles and year of the vehicle printed are correct.
- To make their bids known to the ring man or auctioneer.
- To be aware of any announcements regarding vehicles made by the Titan auctioneer.
- Immediately acknowledge your acceptance of being the winning bidder and sign the block ticket for the vehicle.
- Inspect all vehicles purchased within one hour after the sale of that vehicle is completed or before you leave the premises.
- Pay the sale price and all fees by draft, cash, floor plan or check on the day of the sale before leaving the Titan premises.
- Remove all purchase vehicles from the Titan premises within seven (7) calendar days form the date of the sale. Vehicles left on the premises after the seven days will be assessed a storage fee.
- Any vehicles purchased and left on the premises over 90 calendar days will be disposed of by Titan. The auction will hold storage fees out of the proceeds.
- If a clear and marketable title is not provided to the auction within 21 business days after the vehicle is sold, the buyer may return the vehicle to the auction.
- No reimbursements will be made.Under no circumstances will a buyer perform any improvements to a vehicle until the title has been provided to them.
- The buyer is responsible for any improvements made to a vehicle before the title is provided.
- If a clear title cannot be provided to the buyer and the vehicle is returned by the buyer, it must be returned in the same condition as when it left the auction.
- If the seller represents the vehicle to have a clear title and marketable title and it comes in salvage, insurance dated, etc… the buyer has the right to return the vehicle. Transportation costs will be reimbursed to the buyer and Titan will asses a fee to be paid by the seller.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to contact Titan to determine if the seller has accepted their “IF” bid. Upon Notification by the seller, the auction will attempt to notify buyers, but the responsibility remains with the buyer.
- Sellers have 2 hours after end of sale to accept or reject any “IF” bid. Failure to respond renders the buyer not responsible for the vehicle.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to arbitrate any “IF” bid within 1 hour after the sale is completed.
- When the seller accepts the bid, the vehicle is considered sold and the buyer must immediately pay for the vehicle.
Vehicles Leaving the Premises
No vehicle will leave the premises without a current Titan gate pass or receipt of payment.